Views: 219 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-11 Origin: Site
How much does it cost to install a water fountain?
Installing a water fountain on your property can greatly add to its beauty, as well as value. You can install a water fountain as a stand-alone feature, or as a decorative addition to a pool or pond.The quotation and cost accounting of water fountain project are mainly considered from three aspects.
The direct cost of water fountain project includes the material processing, installation, commissioning and acceptance of the project, data and so on. There are many water fountain materials to choose from, and they each influence cost. Enterprises commonly choose materials that are durable enough to withstand outdoor exposure, and relatively inexpensive.
1. Material cost shall include: ① Direct material cost ② Material procurement: labor cost, transportation cost, loading and unloading cost, warehouse storage cost ③ Material loss cost in processing ④ Cost of anti-corrosion materials ⑤ Other subsidiary material expenses, etc.
2. The processing cost shall include: ① The labor cost ② The mechanical cost ③ The cost of power, such as water, electric ④ The cost of auxiliary materials.
3. The installation cost shall include: ① The cost of transportation for the installation of the site products ② The cost of protection for the installation of the site ③ The cost of electricity installed on the site ④ The cost of the temporary facilities at the installation site.
4. The cost of data shall include: ① The labor cost of data personnel ② Audit fees for data.
The indirect cost of water fountain project includes the operation cost in the early stage of the project, the operation cost in the construction of the project, and the operation cost in the later stage of the project.
1. The operating expenses in the early stage of the project include: ① The salary of the business personnel in the early stage ② Travel expenses ③ Entertainment expenses ④ Design expenses ⑤ Tender registration expenses
2. Operating costs in the construction of the project include: ① Interest on performance bonds ② The transportation and handling expenses of the semi-finished product from the processing area to the construction site.
3. The later operating costs of the project include: ① Interest arrears ② Cost of capital recovery ③ Travel of personnel for fund recovery.
1. Salary, social security, communications, insurance, bonus and other expenses of administrative and technical staff and non-direct engineers during non-engineering period.
2. Office finance, water and electricity expenses, etc.
3. The office of the enterprise, the rent of the factory (the land fee of some enterprises for the purchase or construction of the house, the property tax), the cost of decoration, production facility, transportation equipment, office equipment.
According to the above, as an enterprise, the cost of the project can not be simply taken as the actual cost in the cost accounting of the implementation project. The direct cost of the project plus the indirect cost of the project plus the enterprise cost of the project is equal to the actual cost of the project.